Your new job opportunity at TrigasDM
Do you enjoy taking on an interesting task in our medium-sized and very flexible company? We offer you on-the-job training in a competent and international team with responsibility from day one.
TrigasDM GmbH is one of the leading specialists in flow measurement technology. Our innovative services are highly recognized by our customers worldwide. Due to our continuous growth, we offer you a secure job and many opportunities to actively contribute to the company’s development.
Our company is currently looking for a friendly and service-oriented receptionist (m/f/d) including support our sales team in order processing.
Receptionist (m/f/d) including support our sales team in order processing
For you | more than just a challenge
- You enjoy independently prioritizing, processing and forwarding customer inquiries
- The proper handling of national and international calls is easy for you
- Your warm welcome makes customers and service providers feel welcome at our company
- In addition to processing incoming/outgoing mail, you will support our sales team in order processing
- You enjoy participating in current projects (trade fairs, seminars, etc.)
- You organize meetings and business trips with enthusiasm (including preparation and follow-up)
- You like to communicate in German and English
For us | the perfect reinforcement
- Professional experience as a receptionist, team and/or office assistant or in a similar function in the service area
- Talent in dealing with people, as well as a friendly and courteous nature
- Strong service orientation and convincing communication skills
- Affinity for technical products and services
- Hands-on mentality
- IT-skills (MS-Office and experience with an ERP system)
- Reliable and independent way of working and ability to work in a team
- Very good German – as well as good English skills
From us | what you can expect
- Pleasant working atmosphere and good team spirit
- Permanent employment relationship and a secure workplace
- Easy start through extensive on-the-job training
- International and team-oriented working environment
- Responsible & varied tasks
- Development opportunities in a rapidly growing company
- Good transport connections & sufficient parking space for cars and bicycles
- Flexible working hours plus work-life balance (working from home possible)
- Family-friendly flexitime arrangement
- 30 days vacation
- A lot of personal responsibility (starting from the first day)
- Performance-related pay
- Various company events
- Further education & training
- Exciting development opportunities in the promising hydrogen market
We offer committed career starters or career changers the opportunity of an intensive training. We will be happy to support you in case of a move and promote you with regard to further and advanced training and accompany you in your professional development.
We look forward to receiving your application at email@example.com!