The heart of the Flow Meter Calibration System is a precision ground, nickel-chromium plated, stainless steel displacer assembly.
The popular CFlow+ LabVIEW based data acquisition and control software ensures optimal man-machine interface and ease of operation. This PC based, liquid calibration system offers truly exceptional accuracy and stability using advanced flow calculation algorithms and compensation techniques.
|Displacer, Positive Displacement|
|Flow range:||0.001 to 200 LPM (0.00025 to 50 GPM)|
|Viscosity range:||0.5 to 10000 mm2/sec (cSt)|
|Uncertainty:||+/- 0.03% of volumetric flow rate typical|
|UUT Inputs:||TTLpulse, magnetic pickoff, RF pickoff, Visual, Analog (0-10v, 4-20mA, etc.)|
- Performs complete Low Flow liquid flowmeter calibration in minutes
- Calibrates any type of liquid meter, including: Turbine, Magnetic, Coriolis, PD, VA, Vortex, etc.
- Operates over a wide range of viscosity using a variety of calibration liquids.
- Traceability to National and International Standards (PTB, LNE, NIST, UKAS).
- CFlow+ User-friendly data acquisition and operating software.