Laminar Flow Elements are the ideal Flow Transfer Standard for low flow gas measurement and calibration.
The LFE based series of calibration stands operate under our CFlow+ data acquisition and control software for optimal man-machine interface and ease of operation.
This PC based, gas calibration system offers truly exceptional accuracy and stability using advanced flow calculation algorithms and compensation techniques
|Measuring Principle:||LFE, Secondary Standard|
|Flow range:||0.001 to 1000 ALPM (0.000035 to 36 ACFM)|
|Pressure:||Up to 12 bar (Unit Under Test)|
|Uncertainty:||+0.25% of volumetric flow rate typical|
|UUT Inputs:||TTLpulse, magnetic pickoff, RF pickoff Visual , Analog (0-10v, 4-20mA, etc.)|
- No moving parts, resulting in long term accuracy and repeatability
- Real Gas Calibration capability.
- Calibrates any type of gas meter, including: Thermal Mass, LFE, Vortex, Coriolis, Variable Area, DP, Turbine, etc.
- Traceability to National and International Standards (PTB, LNM, NIST).
- CFlow+ User-friendly data acquisition and operating software.