The Bell Prover, a primary standard gas calibration system, is used to accurately measure a displaced volume of any non-hazardous gas at a constant pressure over time so that precise flow rate measurement can be performed.
The popular CFlow+ LabVIEW based data acquisition and control software ensures optimal man-machine interface and ease of operation.
This PC based, gas calibration system offers truly exceptional accuracy and stability using advanced flow calculation algorithms and compensation techniques.
|Measuring Principle:||Positive Displacement, Primary|
|Flow range:||0.5 to 1500 ALPM (0.02 to 55 ACFM)|
|Pressure:||up to 5 bar (Unit Under Test)|
|Uncertainty:||+0.2% of volumetric flow rate typical|
|UUT Inputs:||TTLpulse, magnetic pickoff, RF pickoff, Visual , Analog (0-10v, 4-20mA, etc.)|
- Primary Gas Calibration System.
- Real Gas Calibration capability.
- Performs complete gas flowmeter calibration in minutes
- Calibrates any type of gas meter, including: Thermal Mass, LFE, Vortex, Coriolis, Variable Area, DP, Turbine, etc.
- Traceability to National and International Standards (PTB, LNE, NIST, UKAS).
- CFlow+ User-friendly data acquisition and operating software.