|The TriLIN family of Smart Flow Transmitters and Linearizers is designed to be mounted directly on the flow meter head, remotely rack mounted or as a self standing IP 65 table top unit.|
The TriLIN and TriLIN+T flow transmitters linearize flow sensor outputs and compensate in real time for viscosity, density, temperature and pressure effects.
Linearizing without Temperature Compensation
Linearizing + Temperature Compensation
Connecting a temperature sensor allows the device to compensate for the temperature of the medium and the resulting viscosity changes.
Linearisierung + Temperaturkompensation + 4 digit Display
- RS232 Communication
- Programable via PC Software.
- No password requirement (the user can scale and program for his own application)
- PT100 Input (TriLIN+T)
- Pressure Input for Gas Applications
- UVC correction capability
- Mass and Normal/Standard flow output using linearized temperature and pressure (for gases)
- 18 bit digital / 16 bit analog IO