The TriLIN LNA Series Intelligent Flow Display unit amplifies, linearizes, and scales the frequency output generated by Turbine flow meters. With the available Temperature Compensation capability, correction for the effects of temperature and viscosity is performed in real time using proprietary methods, resulting in accurate flow measurement under all conditions.
|LNA-RT-11-V2-06-04-00||With temperature compensation and display
Output signal: TTL pulse + 0-10 V flow rate
|LNA-RT-12-V2-06-04-00||With temperature compensation and display
Output signal: TTL pulse + 4-20 mA flow rate
- Multifunction alphanumeric display
- UVC correction capability
- PT100 Input
- Outputs (Linearized):
– Flow, Frequency, TTL
– Flow, Analog, 0-10V, optional 4-20mA, Resolution 16 bit
– Temperature, Analog, 0-10V, optional 4-20mA, Resolution 16 bit
- Programmable via PC Software. No password requirement (the user can scale and program for his own application)
No Customer Lockout
The TriLIN electronics are supplied with open software architecture which allows user defined and controlled password protection. All scaling and programming functions are open and are accessible by the user.