The Lysis is an intelligent and compact flow transmitter. It linearizes sensor output signals and compensates viscosity, density and temperature in real time for the linearization of flow meters and for viscosity correction.
A separate module which can be installed up to 15m away from the flowmeter.
- Brochure Lysis Linearizer
- Datasheet Lysis Linearizer
- User Manual Lysis Linearizer
- FlowHow+ Software for Lysis and TriLIN
- No password requirement (the user can scale and program for his own application)
- When connected with a “SMART-Pickoff” and when calibrated with a turbine, TrigasFI will program your Lysis for free. Not just once, but for the entire lifespan of the product.
- Compatible with any flowmeter connected to a “SMART-Pickoff”
- Flow output signal as frequency and analog
- Extra output signal for temperature
- Operating temperature: -40°C to +125°C
- Low cost of entry