These magnetic sensors produce a digital output signal whose frequency is identical to that of the pickup coil’s sinusoidal output which is in turn created by the excitation due to a passing target (turbine flowmeter rotor).
- Measuring Principle: RF (Modulated Carrier) or Magnetic
Sizes: See specifications for configuration
- Frequency range: 3 Hz to 10 kHz
- Temp ranges: Up to 140 °C depending on model
- Outputs (Pulse): TTL (0-5 V), 0-10 V, NPN, PNP
- Construction: Stainless Steel (300 series)
- Magnetic and RF (modulated carrier) versions
- Extends flow meter range by improving signal-to-noise ratio
- On-flowmeter mounting eliminates need for external amplifiers.
- Standardized pulse output format for easy interface with computers or process controllers.
- Ex versions available.
- CE marking
- Amplified High Profile RF Pickoff A0110C30 (0096-11200)
- Amplified High Profile RF Pickoff A0140C30 (0097-11200)
- High Profile RF Pickoff R0419P10 5/8″ flying leads
- High Profile RF Pickoff R0419P1T 5/8″ with PT100
- High Profile RF Pickoff R0449P10 11/16″ flying leads
- High Profile RF Pickoff R0449P1T 11/16″ with PT100