Your new job opportunity at TrigasDM
Do you enjoy taking on an interesting task in our medium-sized and very flexible company? We offer you on-the-job training in a competent and international team with responsibility from day one.
TrigasDM GmbH is one of the leading specialists in flow measurement technology. Our innovative services are highly recognized by our customers worldwide. Due to our continuous growth, we offer you a secure job and many opportunities to actively contribute to the company’s development.
We are currently seeking an experienced, self-motivated Electrical Engineer (m/f/d) to develop and support our industry-leading products and systems. The ideal candidate will be an inventive problem solver who is able to overcome technical challenges and apply pragmatic solutions.
Electronics Engineer (m/f/d)
For you | more than just a challenge
As an electronics engineer, you will develop, design, produce, and inspect electrical equipment and systems of all types:
- Conception and planning, simulation and design, production and manufacturing of hardware and software for measurement technology
- Management of internal development projects for electronic components and/or firmware/software
- Coordination and support of development partners and suppliers for software, firmware and hardware
- Project management for the development and realization of software, electronics, calibrators and special machines
- Preparation of documentation
- Customer meetings to define requirements
For us | the perfect reinforcement
- Successfully completed degree in electrical engineering or comparable qualification
- Experience in hardware/software development
- Knowledge in software and electronics development as well as control engineering and in the field of machine or test bench construction
- Ideally knowledge of LabVIEW and computer-aided engineering software (AutoCAD)
- Communication skills, commitment and ability to work in a team
- Willingness to travel
- Experience in the field of electrical engineering and measurement technology
- Good knowledge of German and English, both written and spoken
- Independent and solution-oriented way of working as well as ability to work in a team
From us | what you can expect
- Pleasant working atmosphere and good team spirit
- Permanent employment relationship and a secure workplace
- Easy start through extensive on-the-job training
- International and team-oriented working environment
- Responsible & varied tasks
- Development opportunities in a rapidly growing company
- Good transport connections & sufficient parking space for cars and bicycles
- Flexible working hours plus work-life balance (working from home possible)
- Family-friendly flexitime arrangement
- 30 days vacation
- A lot of personal responsibility (starting from the first day)
- Performance-related pay
- Various company events
- Further education & training
- Exciting development opportunities in the promising hydrogen market
We offer committed career starters or career changers the opportunity of an intensive training. We will be happy to support you in case of a move and promote you with regard to further and advanced training and accompany you in your professional development.
We look forward to receiving your application at email@example.com!